After TSAS’s move from University of British Columbia to University Waterloo in late 2016 we were pleased to resume the TSAS workshops series. This Workshop’s presentations highlighted the breath of relevant research in Security and Terrorism and its societal images – as well as highlighting the caliber of the Canadian scholars now working in this field.
The workshop showcased projects which received TSAS ‘Small Research Grant’ of $15,000 for 1 year back in late 2014.
1) Richard Parent- Police Studies, Simon Fraser University
2) Anthony Amicelle – Criminology, Université de Montréal
3) Jeremy Littlewood – Intelligence and National Security (INS), NPSIA, Carleton University
4) Ron Levi – Global Affairs and Sociology, University of Toronto
5) Tufyal Choudhury, Durham Law School, UK
6) Stephen Hart, Psychology, Simon Fraser University
7) Stephen White, Political Science, Carleton University
8) Hilary Peladeau – Sociology, University of Western Ontario